survey: you’re probably not reading this on an ipad

the only uptick appears at the end of the spectrum.

2022年足球世界杯晋级球队

portability has been popular in many ways, but somehow that isn’t extending to ipads and other tablets in the accounting profession.

bar chart
percentage of staff using tablets or ipads for work. (afot)

more: cloud backup declining | only 19% of firms host email | pandemic changed work for 64% | today’s top 3 tech problems: security, client onboarding and workflow
goprocpa.comexclusively for pro members. log in here or 2022世界杯足球排名 today.

among 卡塔尔世界杯常规比赛时间 readers, there’s a 74% chance you’re reading this on a desktop computer and a 25% chance you’re on a mobile device (most likely an iphone), with less than 1% probably using a tablet, based on our google analytics figures for the past 12 months.

data chart
the bigger the firm, the more likely they’re using tablets or ipads.

the heaviest users of tablets and ipads are the largest firms.

according to 2022年足球世界杯晋级球队5.4 percent of extra-large firms – those with 101 or more employees  – are using tablets or tablets or ipads for work, up from 1 percent the year before.

however, the usage was 5.4 percent in 2019, so we can’t be certain that the dip wasn’t coronavirus-related.

leave a reply