four keys to being a great mentor. ten skill areas to develop. eight training best practices.
by marc rosenberg
how to bring in new partners
firms have two levels of expectations of new partners. many firms aren’t consciously aware of these alternatives, but they exist nonetheless, and they are quite different from each other.
more:it shouldn’t take so long to make partner|16 steps to creating a partnership path|six ways new partners differ from managers|the four essentials for every new partner|tell potential partners what it takes
exclusively for pro members.log in hereor2022世界杯足球排名 today.
expectation 1: the new partnerisqualified for the job.
new partners must drive the firm by
- increasing revenue by bringing in new clients.
- retaining clients and expanding services to them.
- developing staff, helping them learn and grow.
- providing proactive, world-class service to clients.
- having the leadership skills to take over the firm from existing partners.